Dynamic Packs Information
- Below listed Dynamic Packs have been designed using Active Directory PowerShell cmdlets.
- We have used Dynamic Pack Manager to designed below listed Dynamic Packs.
- There are 20 Dynamic Packs that ship with DynamicPacks Health Profiler. Please let us know in case you need a Dynamic Pack.
- You can modify code (PowerShell cmdlet code) for these Dynamic Packs using Dynamic Pack Manager.
Dynamic Pack: Get Active Directory Domain Users Count and List
Dynamic Pack can be used to get Users count and list from Active Directory Forest running Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016.
The following list and count items can be retrieved from Active Directory domains:
- Get Domain Users Disabled Count
- Get Domain Users Disabled List
- Get Domain Users Expired Count
- Get Domain Users Expired List
- Get Domain Users Password Never Expires Count
- Get Domain Users Password Never Expires List
- Get Domain Users Account Locked Out Count
- Get Domain Users Account Locked Out List
- Get Domain Users Stale Account Count
- Get Domain Users Stale Account List
Dynamic Pack information will be updated soon...