Dynamic Pack Manager Overview
Dynamic Pack Manager can be used to design Dynamic Packs for use with DynamicPacks Health Profiler and other tools of DynamicPacks Technologies. You can create two types of Dynamic Packs using Dynamic Pack Manager: General Dynamic Pack and List and Count Dynamic Pack.
- Dynamic Pack Manager ships with DynamicPacks Health Profiler. You must register DynamicPacks Health Profiler in order to use Dynamic Pack Manager.
- Dynamic Pack Manager must also be executed from within the DynamicPacks Health Profiler.
- Design Dynamic Packs: You can design custom Dynamic Packs based on PowerShell cmdlets for the target systems. You can search for PowerShell scripts on the Internet and integrate in a Dynamic Pack using Dynamic Pack Manager.
- Create List and Counts Items: You can create custom list and count packs.
- Modify existing Dynamic Packs: You can modify existing Dynamic Pack code.
- Import Dynamic Packs: Dynamic Pack Manager allows you to import Dynamic Packs created by community and DynamicPacks Technologies.
- Share Dynamic Pack: You can design a Dynamic Pack and then share with DynamicPacks Health Profiler community.
You must use PowerShell cmdlets to design Dynamic Packs. DynamicPacks Health Profiler does not support VBScript and other scripting languages.
DynamicPacks Health Profiler ships with 20 pre-defined Dynamic Packs that you can use to assess health of Active Directory. Please check out these two articles on using Active Directory Dynamic Packs with DynamicPacks Health Profiler to check health status of Active Directory Forests: