Dynamic Pack characteristic
- Dynamic Pack consists of PowerShell code.
- DynamicPacks Health Profiler ships with 20 pre-defined Dynamic Packs. New Dynamic Packs are designed and included in the Dynamic Pack Bundle that includes Dynamic Packs designed by DynamicPacks as well as Dynamic Packs by community.
- Dynamic Packs are executed against Active Directory Forest, Domains, Sites, Active Directory Domain Controllers, Hyper-V, Exchange, SQL, Windows Servers and Azure subscriptions.
- Dynamic Pack Manager can be used to design new Dynamic Packs and to modify existing Dynamic Pack code.
- In case DynamicPacks Health Profiler does not include a Dynamic Pack of your choice, you can always request via Dynamic Pack Request form.